Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random

Well, I sucessfully ignored my blog yet again yesterday but as always, there is just not much to post during the week when pretty much nothing happens but work. Yesterday, the hubby and I went to Barnes and Noble when I got home because I had some very important business to do there: I purchaced the new Celtic Women CD which of course, is wonderful! I also had to purchace the new Josh Groban CD (it's been out since November but the last time I went to B&N they didn't have it) which of course is wonderful too. Brice also made a CD purchace of some folk artist that does more talking over guitar playing than he does singing...I have to admit it's not terrible but could be better. I'd tell you who it is but I can't keep track of all of the CD's he has...come see our living room if you don't believe me! When we got back from B&N (in between we decided to catch some food at Chipotle) I decided to lay down on the couch because I was tired. Well, that turned out to be a 2 hour nap! It was nice and all to take such a wonderful nap but by the time I awoke it was already 8pm and I still had to do some practicing which I did, I did not neglect my homework although I haven't been "practicing" every day, more like every other day with my every other being making sure that I hum along with the radio (good, quality humming with soft palate raised and "chewing" to relieve the tension in my jaw). As I typed that last sentence I realized that Courtney would probably be the only one to really understand what I'm talking about! So tonight the hubby is off at work for an overnight and I have the house all to myself. I love the nights he's gone because I get to lay up in bed with music playing, the laptop on my lap surfing the net, after which usually leads to curling up with a book and an early bed time. It's really wonderful to be able to really relax...goodness knows we as busy humans don't get to do that very often. Well, I'm going to go relax more and until tomorrow....

1 comment:

courtney said...

and your tone focused in the front of the mask! never neglect that! ;)