Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I like Indian Cuisine!

I love it when a day of work turns out to be a few hours of work! After having a meeting with a team member from another office in Connecticut, having an hour and a half lunch date with the team and a half an hour break for a slice of cake, I think I got somewhere between 4-5 hours of actual work done today - it was wonderful! So, my lunch date was at India Palace with my team and our Indian counterparts that are in town training for 3 weeks. I was a little frightened at first because I remember going to an Indian restaurant once with my husband and his dad and I didn't like anything. So today, with the help of our wonderful Indian friends, I dove in and tried. I really thought the food was good - of course everything had a different taste to it but it was good! I tried 2 different kinds of chicken, and a spinach and vegetable dip that I ate with nann and rice. It was very good and I realized that I shouldn't be so scared of trying new food.

Other than that it's been a pretty uneventful day. Right now I'm just chilling in bed with my computer on my lap and listening to some streaming country (yes, I know I never listen to country but I'm starting to re-evaluate my hatred for it!) music. I'll probably go to bed early since laying in bed feels so good right now (it'll be nice to have a little extra sleep too). Until later!

No comments: