Thursday, January 11, 2007

A lesson to be learned

Look at me, just started this blog and I can’t keep up on it (bad me!). I have actually had a couple of really trying days and it has been very draining on me, both physically and emotionally. I know that there is a lesson in here for me to learn but I just have not come across it yet. It’s just really hard when you think one thing is going to happen but then something happens that you were totally not expecting. That patience word comes to mind, I need to be more of that, for sure but it is very hard when you want something so much.

That’s really all I can think of writing for now. I’m at work and need to get started on the day. Hopefully I can make it through without wanting to fall asleep at my desk (I was very sleepy this morning and did not want to get out of bed). Pray for me please, because I will need it today!

No comments: