Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little entertainment

So I thought I would brouse the web tonight and bring you some really great music that I like a lot. The first is by a gal named Nicole Nordeman - check her out.



These next two videos are by a group called Barlow Girl. They are 3 sisters in a band together that really know how to rock. They are one of my favorites!!





These next videos are by a younger, up and coming artist, Krystal Meyers. I believe that she is on the same label as Avril Levine.





The last video (sorry there are so many but you have to admit, this is some good stuff) is by Plumb. It is a real touching song about people who cut themselves. You can go to YouTube and see an interview she did with CNN about why she wrote the song.



So, hopefully this is the first entry of many to include my likes in music. Of course I like many different genres but contemporary Christian is one of my favorites - I hope you enjoyed your journey!

1 comment:

courtney said...

I *HEART* Nichole Nordeman. *sigh*