Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I finally got word today from the voice teacher I have been trying to reach for a week. She actually does have room for me in her schedule and I get to have my first lesson on Friday. I am so psyched! It has been almost 4 years since I have been studying and it will be very nice getting back in the ring. I'll get back into shape, do some improving, get into a choir and m creative veins will be flowing and happy once again. The next thing I'll have to do is get my sax out and find out where I can play that again.

So I came home tonight to a crabby husband. Can anyone explain to my why exactly ment waste so much of their energy being crabby about doing chores around the house? Brice did dishes (he says for 3 hours but I don't think it really took that long - he has a habit of over exagerating) and because of this, he was crabby. He has yet to figure out that the whole dishes situation would be solved if he would call a repair man to fix the dishwasher...see where I'm going with this? After that, he got crabby about having to make dinner because he just did dishes for "3 hours"....who should make dinner, the one who had the day off or the one who got up at 5am this morning to be to work by 6:30???

On another note, did anybody see the story that WCCO did on the best cities to have children in? Apparantly Minneapolis is number 3 in the list - we'll see if Minneapolis can live up to this number if we are ever blessed with children. You can go here to watch the video.

Nothing much else here in Minnesota-land. We'll see if tomorrow is a little more interesting!

1 comment:

Brice said...

I should know that nothing I do anymore is safe from the shame it deserves. Now, I could harshly demand that you take your concerns of my crabiness directly to me, and not to your blog for the entire universe to see. However, I would much rather take the benefit of the doubt. Instead, I want to thank you for holding me accountable. I am sorry if I was crabby, but I know you have days where you are crabby too. We all have those I think if we're honest with ourselves, right? I probably wouldn't have thought much of the fact that I was irritated at having a broken dishwasher when I really didn't need to be. After all, it's a luxury to some people. But, at least I know how much it shows/affects. So my apology is all yours. On a lighter note, I'm happy for you about the lessons, I know you'll have fun. Love, brice