Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I....Need....Caffine!!!

Ok, so I'm trying to go without caffine today because of the audition. I know it might sound a little silly to not have ANY caffine whatsoever this morning because of an audition that I have at 7pm tonight. The truth of the matter is that caffine takes a really looooooong time for it to exit your system and it can really screw with your voice. It's enough that my hubby is home sick with a cold and I'm more than likely getting it because my voice feels tired today. If I can just get through the audition tonight, I don't care if I get sick. Honestly!!! Having a cold is much better (in my opinion) than having the flu - I can take it. Voice, hang on for dear life!!

1 comment:

courtney said...

zicam! i've never tried it because i'm a generally healthy person but i hear it cures colds before you even feel the full onset of them. my choir director swears by the stuff. i know... your audition is in less than an hour. so i'm too late with the advice. but still!

good luck! hope it goes well:)