Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The wonders of pregnancy

I felt like I was having a really wonderful pregnancy until the past few days. I have just started getting the joint pain in the hips that makes you feel like you've done nothing but run a marathon and you can't move after you get up out of your chair. To top that off, I am a complete klutz! Today I was walking up the stairs from the cafeteria and ran into the wall next to the stairs which made the top to my glass fall off and it hit the floor and spilled and then the bottom blew out (it was a styrofoam cup). So I picked up what was left and finished walking back to my desk. After I got to my desk, I happened to spill what was remaining in the glass all over myself.....ahhhhh! What a wonderful time I had today! I would still say that all of the pain is worth it - in the end I'm going to have a wonderful, beautiful baby boy that is all my own!

No comments: