Thursday, August 2, 2007

Media Frenzy???

So, turns out Brice didn't have to go down to the bridge. Since it is now deemed a recovery, they have a couple of trucks that were added to help out on standbye if needed. He said that they had to go on a transfer to take a guy to a nursing home over by the U and traffic was bumper to bumper....he said there was a guy speed walking that was going faster than traffic! So while they were over there they drove over to see what was going on and he thought it was wierd that there was nobody on 35W....I had to remind him that they are telling people to not even take that freeway. We were talking about all of the reporters that are here...Katie Couric, Anderson Cooper, Shephard Smith and who knows how many others. It's just crazy that this is getting the air time that it is. I feel bad for the police who are trying to keep people out of the scene when all of these nosy national reporters are here trying to get up all in their business. Anyway, just thought I would let everyone know that Brice didn't have to go down there. I was worried about him all day because I couldn't reach him by phone (I tried calling early in the morning when I left for work). Apparently he was sleeping until they finally got a call around 9am and well, he likes his naps in the morning when he has to work early.

No comments: