Thursday, August 9, 2007

A couple random items

I was watching the news the other day and they were talking about this video on YouTube about a laughing baby so I had to check it out for myself. This baby has the best laugh I have ever heard - Brice and I had a lot of fun watching it. Here it is for your watching enjoyment.




My second random item is that it is Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen. You can go to DQ today and buy a blizzard and all the proceeds go to the Children's Miracle Network. I already took my trip today and got a cookie dough blizzard with a shot of peanut butter in it and it was really good that way. I highly recommend everyone trying it that way because it was REALLY good!

Brice is working tonight so I have a quiet night of relaxing at home by myself. Well, I guess I'm not really by myself, my very active son reminds me of that every time he moves around. It sounds like they are getting farther on the search for the missing people from the bridge collapse. When I was getting out of the car after work I heard that they for sure found 2 bodies with a possibility of a third. Hopefully the families will be able to have some closure.

No comments: