Thursday, August 23, 2007

A quick note

Just thought I would blog a little note to let everyone know that Brice and I are off for a weekend trip to North Dakota to spend some time with my family before the baby is born. It might be a difficult one for me since I have been at home sick (AGAIN!!!) for the past 2 days. I feel terrible in more ways than just being sick because I want so bad to be able to be at work and actually be productive but when you have body aches, hot/cold flashes, a fever and a sore throat you really shouldn't be doing much but resting anyway. I'm happy to know that my son is obviously oblivious to the fact that I have a cold right now because he has been kicking me non-stop since about 4am. I'm going to try to do as much resting as possible while we are there because I want to get better; and with only 2 months left, I want to stay healthy! Brice is working an overnight tonight and will probably be home around 5:30 tomorrow morning after very little sleep I'm sure so the trip might be difficult for both of us. At least he's planning on making a good pancake breakfast in the morning to get us going. Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll post some pictures of the trip when we get back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're at a tough point in it all. My first child is 4 weeks away, and my wife has gotten to the point where we struggle to find ways for her to be comfortable for at least a lettle while each day. One of the best things she has found is swimming - or when she can't get to a pool, a long bath. It relieves a lot of her tension and discomfort.