Friday, August 3, 2007

TGIF!

It was definately a Friday today at work. I had an issue with people being complete morons and not actually using their brains....these are the people "above" me, mind you. I was about ready to scream at them and tell them to wake up and smell the coffee.....UGH! After I finally got done with work I went over to Kohls before coming home. I actually went to the mall to find a pair of slip on flats that I can wear because I've been having issues with one (yes, just one) of my feet getting swollen and my sandals don't really feel all that great when my feet are all swollen. I didn't find what I wanted at Payless (I was trying to go the cheaper route) so I ended up in Kohls. I found a pretty cute pair that are kind of a mix of a tennis shoe and dress flat if that makes any sense (Sketchers brand....they are actually pretty cute - and comfy!). They were on sale so I guess that made it all worth it. While I was down by the shoes I had to walk by the baby clothes to get back up the escalator so I HAD to stop and look. Stopping to look ended up buying because everything was half off! I got Karsten a little long sleeve polo shirt onsie, a zip up sweatshirt and a sleeper that is made of this really soft, fuzzy and warm material. I figured that it would be really nice for him to wear when it gets cold out. Brice will be mad because he keeps telling me to stop buying clothes but I just can't help myself. I want to make sure that we have plenty for him to wear plus, how can you not buy a shirt that is $5.00?

Brice has to work all weekend so I'll probably just stay home and get some cleaning and laundry done and maybe some movie watching too. We'll probably get something to eat tonight since Brice will stay up a little later because he has an overnight tomorrow. Well, that's all....I'm REAL interesting today I know. I hope everyone is as glad as I am that it's Friday.

No comments: