Saturday, February 10, 2007

The week in a nutshell

Well, it seems that this week has gotten away from me yet again. If you remember this post, I decided to just work a few really long days to make up for the time that I missed on Monday. Since I couldn't stay late on Friday due to my voice lesson, I worked 3 long days and then a normal day on Friday. My lesson on Friday was awesome! I think I had a "break-though" finally right at the end of my lesson. I've had to change a lot of things about the way that I sing because my voice is much different and more mature than what it was in college. Sometimes I feel like I'm learning technique over again but after yesterday I feel like it was completely worth it. Yea, I have a long way to go but I feel more positive now than I did a few months ago. When I got home I realized how tired I was - I had forgotten how much energy is used when you sing! I ended up going to bed pretty much after dinner with Brice (he had to get up early to work at 5:30). Today, I'm lounging since he's at work. I got to watch a sappy TV movie without Brice sitting here making fun of me the whole time. I do eventually have to get off the couch so I can either go shopping for something to make for dinner or get some kind of take out. Being that I've had such an unproductive day, I really don't have much more of anything to say. Maybe I'll post something that has a little more substance later.

No comments: