Monday, February 19, 2007

Ramblings....

Well, I wasn't expecting to do an actual post today that involves actual thought. You see, usually on Monday I go through all of my weekend day by day desk calander at work and find the best one to post to the blog because, well, Billy Graham can just say things better than I can. So since my calendar is at work I usually just do it while I'm there but I have to be sneaky about it. For some odd reason, my computer at work won't let me log into blogger so I usually just send an email to the blog and it usually posts just a short time after I hit send. Well, I did that today but somehow, my email got lost out in cyberspace! So sorry about that but now you get to hear me ramble!

I did get an email today from one of my college friends who also just recently started a blog. Please visit them (by them I mean my college friend who married another one of my college friends; confusing isn't it?) - I put a direct link to their blog on the right side of the page and it is called The Alpaca Ranch. Read it, you will enjoy it very much!

So referencing yesterdays post, Brice was putting together the new book shelf which was a feat in itself. You see, at Target they have this new line of no tools required assembly furniture. It all went really well until we went to put the backing on. It turns out, it wasn't quite wide enough and none of the holes matched up to what were supposed to be corresponding holes in the wood to secure the two. We ended up getting out the nails and nailing it on but it's still not perfect. The backing came in 2 parts - the bottom part did not have any holes in the support bar to keep it up. I ended up having to tape it just so it wouldn't bulge and look silly (thank goodness that is the part that's against the wall). We probably should have gone to Ikea, we usually don't have any problems with their stuff.

Well, I think I've done enough rambling for now. I'll try to find if what I was going to post today is still on my computer at work and post that for tomorrow.

No comments: