Friday, February 23, 2007

I'll try to make a long story short

So I haven’t been ignoring the blog on purpose lately.  Wednesday of course was Ash Wednesday and ended up to be pretty busy.  I had to work until 3pm, then I went to the mall for about an hour after that and then I had to go to my OB clinic to go to this really REALLY stupid OB class that they make everyone go to before their first appointment.  I was cranky about even going and then when the nurse says, “The receptionist told you this will last an hour but it usually lasts an hour and a half” made me even more cranky because not only was it Ash Wednesday but I had to meet Brice for dinner in-between the class and church.  Well, we ended up making it to church on time but after that I was exhausted so we got home and I went to bed.  Last night I took some pictures and wanted to post them but the wireless network that we usually use hasn’t been very reliable lately so I couldn’t get connected to the internet.  Hopefully I can do that this weekend because with all of the snow we are supposed to get, I’m not going to want to leave the house.  So stay tuned, there is more coming! 

No comments: