Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another uneventful day

Yes, you read right, it really has been another uneventful day in the Fischer household. Hubby and I both slept late and then I got breakfast made for me....I'll divulge why at a later time. While breakfast was being made, I sat in front of the TV and watched the Saturday morning animal shows; you know, the ones that are meant for kids....I like watching them too! After which we did a little dish washing, laundry, web brousing and Hubby did a great job picking up the clutter in the living room! Tomorrow will be an early day because Hubby has to work in the nursery at church during early service and I'm going to go with him and play with the little kiddos for a while. After that we are off for brunch with Brice's dad and step-mom at this fancy new restaurant in Lakeville. After which we will probably come home and do a little more house cleaning....we have quite a lot to do....and again I will divulge more about that later.

Well, that's really all for now. Please stay tuned because something exciting is about to happen!

No comments: