Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My new gadget

As the title says, I got a new gadget today. I finally decided to make the digital camera purchase since we have the computer and printer but no camera. I decided to splurge on the 8mp camera - one of my co-workers told me this would be better if there is a need for a bigger picture than regular size. I kind of had a tough time getting it; I found the one I wanted at Target for $199. I then checked the Walmart website to see if I could get it for less which it was but I called a couple of the stores in the area and they don't even carry this camera in the store! So then I tried Best Buy - again it was on the website for less but they don't carry that one in the store either. So I ended up getting the camera at Target and had to get a case, a new memory card and some rechargeable batteries, after which my purchase ended up being more than I wanted to spend but I believe it will be well worth it. I ended up taking some pics of the house to experiment and tried doing a video with the image card that came with the camera but I ran out of room. I'll try fiddling with the new one I bought and see if I can't get a video posted yet today. In the meantime, enjoy my boring pictures of the house!




No comments: