Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Update

I had another doctors appointment yesterday and everything looks good! The heartbeat on my little guy was in the 130's and I have only gained 1 pound....I can't tell you how pleased I am about that number! The doc said that if I just gain small amounts of weight I will probably end up losing 15 pounds after I deliver and end up weighing less than I did when we conceived - that sounds great to me! My doctor is pregnant as well and is due early next month and she said she has gained over 50 pounds and is not very happy with that number but I think she looks great. If all goes well with her I should be able to see her again in 4 weeks if she doesn't deliver early and she probably won't be back in time to deliver me but I'm ok with that....doctors have to have babies too! At the next appointment I have to do the gestational diabetes test and I'm sure that one will come out fine. I called this morning to schedule Brice and I for the childbirth class....I can't believe that it is time for that already!

Tonight, if the weather cooperates, we will be watching the fireworks in Bloomington since Brice doesn't want to stay up tomorrow night to watch them (he has to work early the next day). It's raining now but I'm hoping that it will let up a bit.

I hope all of you have a wonderful July 4th holiday!

No comments: