Monday, July 2, 2007

Pregnancy Laziness

Well, I have not posted for a really long time! I guess I have better things to occupy my time with lately....well, that and our internet at home NEVER works. We need to get a new plan for that!

So as you all probably already know from reading Brice's blog, we are having a little boy! His name (which after Brice changing his mind about 3 or 4 times) has finally settled to Karsten Brice. When we had the ultrasound at week 19 he weighed about 11oz and is perfectly healthy! He has been a very active little guy, kicking constantly! I've discovered that he really likes coffee - I took a trip to Caribou the other morning and forgot to order decaf and he was pretty crazy the rest of the day! His room is getting done little by little. We cleared all of the stuff out of it, I painted it pretty much by myself because I was tired of waiting for Brice to say he was ready and now all we have to do is put up the wallpaper and wait for presents to come to finish it off. Speaking of presents, Brice and I are registered at Babies R Us. I know that there aren't any in all of good 'ol NoDak but much of what we have on there is available online which is great! To view our registry, click here.
As of today, I am currently in the 23rd week which is around the end of the 5th month, beginning of the 6th and I am getting more excited by the day for him to make his appearance!

I think that is all for now. I do have some pictures to post and some video from a short weekend vacation that we took a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I can get that posted soon.

1 comment:

courtney said...

you're back to blogging! yay!

i looooooove the name you picked out. you're little boy is going to be amazingly adorable, i already know it:)