Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Baby Shower Info

So, Brice's family is throwing us a baby shower next month and some of you might have already gotten an invitation in the mail already or should be getting one in the next few days. I want to clarify that the whole family is welcome to attend, this is not a female only shower because I have never thought that it is fair that the men aren't usually allowed to come. It is basically going to be a great big family get together which hopefully should be really fun. There will be food and hopefully some sort of dessert to eat. There will be NO shower games which I have always thought are tacky and dumb. There are some people that were invited that we aren't expecting to come that are right in between the 2 venues we will be having showers at and we didn't want to leave anyone out....don't feel obligated to make the trip to the cities. Also, Brice wanted me to let everyone know that gifts are not necessary but if you would like to get us a gift, we are registered at Babies R Us (I put a link to the right at the top of the page). If you can't make it, feel free to mail us anything at anytime!

I hope we have a really great turn out - I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends that we don't really get to see a whole lot.

No comments: