Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baby's room is getting complete

So, Brice and I went shopping yesterday for a rocking chair for the baby's room and ended up coming home with crib bedding. We had actually settled on a different pattern than what we wanted because they didn't have exactly what we were looking for at Babies R Us. Well, we were at Sears yesterday and found Noah's Ark bedding in the right color scheme we were looking for so we bought that, an extra bed sheet and a mobile. Babies R Us doesn't have the exact same design so we can get the matching blanket, window valance, rug, lamp....stuff like that and they don't have all of that at Sears either - I'll just have to mix and match different sets but it should end up looking fine. Here is what the set looks like - I think it will go really well with the blue and purple walls.

If anyone would like, there is a blanket that I would like to go with this set and I've only found it on the Sears website so it should be in the stores as well....hint, hint!
Brice is off today to see Spamalot with his dad - I'm sure he'll be talking about that one for a while! Other than that, we don't have much going on. We need to finish hanging the wallpaper border in the room and then start cleaning up so we can set up the room. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow where I have to do the gestational diabetes test - I've heard the sugery stuff they give you to drink is not really all that great so we'll see how it goes. Only 3 months left until Karsten makes his appearance - I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

No comments: