Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Week in review

Well, it has been a few days since my last post yet again. This will be my “week in review” to catch you up on what has been happening.

Easter weekend was quiet around here because Brice had to work Saturday and Sunday until 5:30pm so I ended up catching some really good movies that were on TV. The best one that I caught was Easter Parade with Fred Astaire and Judy Garland….you really can’t go an Easter without that movie. It’s like having Christmas without It’s a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas and Holiday Inn. Brice and I decided to go to church at Wooddale on Easter evening since they have a 7pm contemporary service. The service was very cool and was an extra special treat for Brice. After the first set of songs the worship band played, Brice turned to me and asked me if I recognized the guitar player and I really didn’t. It turns out it was Joel Hansen from Brice’s favorite Christian band PFR who no longer records together. He ended up playing a couple of his songs and gracing us with his wonderful voice. I have to admit that I liked it too.

Monday morning rolled around and Brice and I had our second OB appointment. I did get in a little trouble with the doctor though because I lost 2 pounds….any other time I would have been thrilled! I’m sure I will have plenty of time to catch up on that. Anyway, the doctor couldn’t find the baby’s heartbeat with the Doppler so we got to have another ultrasound. Boy was the baby being active, all jumping around and waving; it was so cute! We got another picture and here it is.



To the right is the baby’s head with the feet up in the air. Brice keeps saying that he doesn’t want the baby to have his nose because it’s a ski jump nose and I’ve been picking on him ever since Monday because you can see the nose since the picture is a profile and it does look a little big. But, we won’t really know until he/she is born.

Today, I started having a little pain in my mouth when I chew so I checked out my teeth and my little cavity that I had drilled and sealed in high school has gotten bigger so I had to make an appointment at the dentist. Brice thinks that the seal came out and that’s why it has gotten worse. It actually hurts pretty bad tonight for some reason but I’ll have to deal with it until Monday….hopefully the doctor can fix it right away so I don’t have to wait.

So, I believe that is all, well, except being really uncomfortable in my pants finally! I was so uncomfortable yesterday at work that I had to unbutton my pants while I was at my desk. Today I decided to just give it up and put on the maternity pants and I was much more comfy!

Oh yea, and thanks to mom who sent us 6 (count them, 6) boxes of girl scout cookies. They are really good!

Ok, now I’m really done. Until next time!

No comments: