Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This is spring?

Who would know that we are actually in spring? It sure feels like winter to me! Without the baseball opener yesterday I would have never thought that spring ever arrived! It's cold, windy and there are a few flurries which I am very glad of because I would rather not have the many inches of snow that fell to the north of the metro region. I have been waiting and waiting to go out for a walk in the neighboorhood and do a little critter watching but now I have to wait probably another week.....grrrrr!

Anyway, on a lighter note, I did catch the Twins game last night and was very happy that they won - hopefully that is a good omen and the good ol Twinkies can get to the post season again this year (and if they do, it would be really nice if they didn't choke once they got there!). I'm going to be positive.

On a completely different note, I think I am finally starting to feel pregnant. I've had the feeling of being really full, like eating way too much after Christmas dinner and then having to unbutton your pants. Then, after work today I turned on the 5:00 news and just broke into tears at something really dumb....hormones I could really do without! I'm looking forward to the point when the placenta takes over hormone production and hoping that my skin clears up. I was going to take a picture of week 10 but now there are only 3 days left so I'll wait to post another until friday.

Well, I think that's all for now. Did you follow my randomness? Being tired will do that to you!

1 comment:

courtney said...

we got lots of snow today. there was talk of cancelling night classes... in april! spring. psssh. what's that?