Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday projects

Happy Saturday everyone! It feels so good to be in the weekend with such beautiful weather ahead of us. Probably like many of you, I have some outside chores to do which won't be all that hard to accomplish - especially with the sunshine and warm weather! Brice and I have been wondering what to do with our patio area and I have a few ideas but just need to pull it together. I have had A LOT of huge weeds to pull out that are growing along the fence and in between the bricks, a couple of which are these dandilions that have already gotten huge so I won't be able to just pull them out. So, after I have that done, I thought I would get a nice potted rose bush to put back there and then plant some veggies and herbs. It will be really nice to have some home grown veggies this summer! Brice has to work again this weekend since they are on their new 6 month schedule so I should be able to do most of this myself. Other than my patio project, I'll have to go down to the pond and give a treat to the ducks and visit Digger, the dog that lives on the corner. He is like the best dog ever! His owners just let him sit outside all day (with no leash) and he just watches people walk and drive by and he watches the ducks across at the pond. He's just too cute not to say hi to.

Well, I think thats all for now. I have to get the gumption up to actually get up and do something now!

No comments: