Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Decisions

Well, Brice and I have been talking about what to do after the baby is born. I decided to go on our site at work where all the current open positions are and found a few jobs that I could work full time from home which would solve all of our problems. We decided that I should try and apply for one while I am waiting on a response from the department that I work for. I ran into our department head today and he is still planning on meeting with me sometime this week to see if there is something that can be worked out. And to think, all of this could have been avoided if they would just have said that I could work 4 days rather than 5. I'll keep everyone updated as to what ends up happening

On another work note, please keep my co-worker Kay in your prayers. She ended up going home early yesterday because she wasn't feeling right and ended up having emergency brain surgery because the doctor's found a tumor.

No comments: