Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The countdown begins.....

I had another doctor appointment today and everything looks good. I am already 2cm dilated - the doc said that because I have such an early start I won't have to worry about being late but it also sounds like there is a good chance that I may be early. The only thing he could really pinpoint for me is that I should have at least another 2 weeks. If this is true, I need to get going and get my bag packed and all of my last minute stuff done (I have a few clothing items to wash along with the crib sheets, the pacifiers need to be sterilized and the car seat installed in both cars). The room is now pretty much done. We put the rocking chair together on Sunday (thanks to my mom and dad for that purchase), I got the pictures hung yesterday along with all of the toys put away in the book shelf. I realized after hanging all of the pictures that we don't have enough! There is a great big naked piece of the wall between the dresser and the crib so Brice is going to go find a picture to hang there.

Since everyone has been asking for pictures of the nursery, no need to wait any longer....I finally took some today!






I think I'm going to be off to bed real early tonight. For some odd reason I'm completely wiped out and by back is killing me. Uncomfortable? I think that's and understatement.

No comments: