Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost finished!

So, Brice and I had our last child birth class on monday which ended up being very informative because one of the pediatritians from the practice we are choosing came in to speak to the class. Talk about overload of information! There is so much to talk about but not enough time to talk about it so we got a brief overview of what to expect after giving birth and all that good stuff. The lady giving the class was so nice that she bought a cake and treats for our last day....she called it celebrating a birthday although nobody was close to giving birth yet.

Last night, we took a tour of the hospital's maternity ward. For those of you interested, we will be having the baby at Fairview Southdale. We have decided that we aren't going to have any visitors there since we really won't be there very long and honestly, I don't want to be around anybody after just giving birth. Once we are home though we are expecting gads of people to come over to the house to visit. The one good thing is that the hospital has wireless internet for the patients to use while there so we will be able to blog and post pictures pretty much right away so there should be no having to wait for your baby fix! I am pretty much done with everything that needs to get done....I filled out the pre-reg form and faxed that in this morning and the only thing left is to get a few essentials for my hospital bag and to actually pack my bag and I'm ready. I'm going to be prepared long in advance because I don't want to be caught off guard.

No comments: