Thursday, March 8, 2007

Week 8



Well, Brice took some pictures of me yesterday as we are now in the 8th week. I am starting to notice some changes in the way my pants fit, especially my jeans. They are starting to get a little tighter than usual and are getting uncomfortable. I don't really need to start wearing the maternity jeans I have but I think that I might just because they are much more comfortable. One thing I could really go without is all of the pimples I have been blessed with. It's like I'm in high school again! I have them everywhere, even places I have never had them before. Of course, my face is the prime spot but they are showing up on my back, my arms, my chest, my neck and behind my ears which end up being pretty painful. I should buy stock in some company that sells pimple products and see if I can make some money off of my own purchases!

No comments: