Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tomorrow is the day!

We took another trip to the doctor today which I was kind of dreading but kind of excited about at the same time because I know that the end is near. One of the first things out of her mouth was that she had already scheduled me for induction on Friday when I hadn't called to say I was in labor. We will be going into the hospital tomorrow night at 7pm so that they can administer one drug overnight while we are sleeping after which they will give me the second drug by early Friday morning. If all goes well, we should have Karsten in our arms by late Friday afternoon. I am going to be so excited to not be pregnant anymore and to have him in my arms. The only bad thing is that I have to eat a really good meal before we go to the hospital tomorrow and after that I can't eat anything but popsicles and ice chips so Brice is going to take me out for my last pregnant dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then all we have to do is go up the block to the hospital and have this kid. We should be able to come home by monday after which we should have a lot of pictures to post. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers during this exciting time for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!
Heidi

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope everything went well and according to plan :)

I want pictures asap lady! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobbie. We miss you. We can't wait to hear from you so you can tell us all about Karsten. We're dying to here all about it. We love you. E-mail us soon!

Linda K