Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy boy Wednesday

As the title suggests, I have had the joy of having a very happy boy today. It is a completely different boy than I had on Sunday (the one who decided to scream at the top of his lungs the minute his dad walked out the door to the time he went to bed) and I am so thankful for that! I was even able to get a shower in this morning instead of having to wait until some point during the day when he decides to nap. I have been waiting for the moment when he can actually amuse himself for longer stretches of time so I can actually get stuff done around the house and not have to try to carry him around because he craves attention. One of the things we did today was have a good photo shoot. I got some pretty hilarious pictures that I just must share.

Sitting pretty for mom


Ode to feet discovery


Progression of "Boy does my rattle taste good!"





I have to enjoy this day while it lasts because it is my last Wednesday off before I have to go back to work full time next week. I really like not having to work full time and being able to have a day all to myself to bond with Karsten. I'm going to miss that!

1 comment:

courtney said...

he's getting SO BIG already! i love the rattle pictures. he's a hilarious little kid!