Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adventures of a growing boy

Brice and I finally decided that it is time to retire all of the 0-3 month clothes and break out the 3-6 month items because, well, Karsten was getting to the point where he couldn't even straighten out his legs in his sleepers. It was kind of sad having to pack all of that stuff away because there was quite a bit of it that he didn't even wear that often. After going through the stash of clothing I realized that somehow, we have more 3-6 month clothes than we did 0-3....how did that happen? The only thing that I will have to buy yet is a couple of more sleep and play's since he only has a handfull in the bigger size.

As of lately, Karsten has decided that it is really fun to screech at the top of his lungs (fun for him, not so much for us when he decides to break out in screech while holding him on a shoulder). He also demands attention way more than he used to - We think he is learning that if he complains we'll come and get him (again, good for him, bad for us because the house really does need to get cleaned and he just will not let that happen). He has also really taken to drooling and spitting and has slobber everywhere at all times. I can put a new bib on him and within an hour it is completely slobbered on.

As I mentioned before, there is a new position at work that I applied for and had the first part (yes, I did say first) of my interview on Thursday and I have to say it was probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through. I now have to put together a mini-presentation that is due this week. I still don't know if I would actually take the position or not, I'm still not quite sure everything that it entails as nobody has told me. I do have to say though that if it is going to cut into my mommy time, the position isn't worth it. Being mommy is way more important to me now than working ever will be.

I have no new pictures to post. In my defense though, I've been trying to upload a video of Karsten but Blogger apparantly hates me!

No comments: